Tuesday, December 29, 2009

University Of Toronto Scholarships What Financial Assisstance Is There For An International Undergrad At University Of Toronto?

What financial assisstance is there for an international undergrad at university of toronto? - university of toronto scholarships

So I was not accepted into UofT BSc computer science, can not afford to include tuition fees. Deadlines for scholarship application are out of here, and I can not for a student loan. I did a search on the site and everything we find is that a maximum of $ 1000 CAN can the international candidates are given, but need only after his arrival in Canada. The fact is that not even be able to come to Canada if we are convinced that the immigration money to cover tuition too. But I hope I missed something ... For financial support.
Who knows, and what should I do?
Thank you in advance:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment