Monday, December 28, 2009

Japanese Cutlery Japanese Chef's Knives: Shun, Or Global?

Japanese Chef's knives: Shun, or Global? - japanese cutlery

I read a lot of Japanese knives (yes, I am familiar with Wüsthof and Henckels and have both, but I now have Japanese) knife, and there are many good ways, like Mac and Kasumi, among others. I reduced my choices to 2: Shun and Global. Everyone is ga-ga over shuns the son of extraordinary beauty, made of Damascus steel, style, have a D-shaped handle volume and owners love them very much and phrases like "You have to spy on the fingers of my cold, dead" rise . They tend to be more clarity and Global Care, which are used a lot of professional need, must normally be made with special steel CROMOVA 18 filled one piece including the handle hole (with sand) and can endure the abuse very well. One is a main topic of discussion, and facilitate the other a knife workers. Eric has decided to buy a knife set for Christmas, the Japanese knives are the two most interested Unfortunately I do not know if Orlando can waltz into a store and try both the contrary, so even if you try to get some experience with Japanese cutlery and preferences, or know of a great city Cutlery here in Orlando, the soil models in order to have it let me know. I am a restaurant management and important, so that they use some of these labs in my kitchen to be.

1 comments:

Loretta said...

I've been looking for a set of shun knives for my husband, they're a little pricy but I'm hoping to find a good deal before his birthday in July.

Post a Comment