Thursday, December 24, 2009

Nigeria Dress Selling Dress..What Is Your Experience As A Seller On Paypal?

Selling dress..What is your experience as a seller on Paypal? - nigeria dress

Hello to all ...
I gave my wedding dress on craigslist a few weeks ago.
A gentleman (It is interesting, I know) via e-mail told me he was interested in buying for your daughter. I had no doubts about my position or clothing. He offered to pay the prices for clothing ($ 2,600) and shipping ($ 175). I told him I would have not been able to recover total costs for all I give exactly the direction he wanted to have it delivered obtain A. Today, I look at the address and go to Enugu, Enugu State, Zip: 234 Nigeria 42.

That made me pause for a moment and think it is a real address? Is this a scam? I tried searching the internet address, but I could somehow map. If I pay you for the request for money and there is a possibility that can not be undone? How can I ensure that PayPal is trusted to support the cost of clothing, if it falls through to be?

0 comments:

Post a Comment