Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Old Lady Girdles Poll: Ladies, Please Tell Me If You Have To Wear Girdles, Yummy Tummies And The Like Under Your Clothes. I Do?

Poll: Ladies, please tell me if you have to wear girdles, yummy tummies and the like under your clothes. I do? - old lady girdles

Ladies, I feel I'm the only woman of 21 years in the world must be firmly on the head of precious stripes, a bodybuilder, Spanx and the like under their clothes. Pssst! T. I thought the clothes for women over 30 or 40 years with 3 a.m. to 4 p.m. children. Anyway, I have no children, 100 abdominal abdominal Pilate day my @ ss and weightlifting, but what do you think? I am still relatively far from the form of belly, back fat and bra aka hump things as you are. Am I the only young woman under 30 who suffer from these things aggravating?

0 comments:

Post a Comment